Westborn Chrysler is a dealership ripping people off.Arranged & confirmed all details in writing for a new 2011 Cherokee with salesman Joe and when I showed up - the price had changed to a much higher price.

I had my CDI #, however, Jeff the finance guy said they cannot accept the CDI price - wrong! Jeff is rude, and your typical salesman that we all dislike. He has no clue what he is doing. When I was in the office purchasing my car he left & came back multiple times, speaking to Gordy the owner and then returning - of course with different numbers each time.

Filed complaints with Chrysler and beyond!

Just a scam.Do not buy from this dealership!

Had an Experience with WESTBORN CHRYSLER JEEP?

Comments

850credit

Customer was quoted a price based on the CDI discount, however at the time of delivery when signing the papers they did not qualify for the CDI discount. We gave them a diferent discount and the payment was 16.00 more a month so they signed up and were happy with the price.

Grand Cheroke loaded for 325.00 month lease !!

Camping World - STAY AWAY...... Camping World "On 2/15/2017 the transfer switch on my Diesel Pusher RV went out. I brought my RV to Camping World-Woodstock Georgia for repair/replacement. The total charge for replacement of the transfer..." Read more Avoid Camping World Chicago/Island Lake/Wauconda! Camping World "In May of 2015 I purchased a brand new 2016 Thor Chateau camper from Camping World "Chicago" which is actually in Wauconda, IL. I should have heeded all the red..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2012 Outback Fading Front cap Keystone Rv "Look at the attached pic. How embarrassing and it has Keystone's name on the front of the cap for negative advertising. Keystone won't replace the cap because they..." Read more Forest River - Water leak, no help! Forest River "Purchased 5/20/17, drove home, opened to find full of water, contacted Horizon RV, told to use warranty, Horizon RV attempted to fix 2x, still leaked, took to local dealer, tried..." Read more Dresslily - Wrong Color and it came to me Tangle Dresslily " This item came to me it's a ugly color it was tangled and I needed replaced I've been trying to call but no one is answering so now I'm..." Read more Upjerseys Ttjerseys Com - BAD all the way Upjerseys Ttjerseys Com "I just needed a jersey for Sundays at work, since I'm not a football fun, so I didn't wanna pay a fortune. On this website the price was $22, but..." Read more Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al - Terrible Customer Service-Ross Dress for Less Manager Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al "I purchased items from Store #1845 on Sept. 1, 2017 for a total of $30.22. I took the items home and hung them up for wear on a later date...." Read more Window World - Salesman incompetent and installers just as bad!! Window World "Had Window World of Rockford out to my home to discuss windows. Told the salesman that I extensively researched and knew exactly what I wanted. Handed him the piece of..." Read more